- Health Insurance Providers Prompted to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Five Ways to Tackle Australia’s Challenging Business Climate, Topic of Cincom Presentation at National Manufacturing Week
$20,000 in prizes available for best business plans
Jim Beach, author of “School for Startups”, discusses how to realistically start your own business. How does the average individual view entrepreneurship? What is the risk you are willing to take to start a business? The risk may not be as big as you think.
Dr. Charles Matthews, founder and executive director of the Center for Entrepreneurship, Education and Research, and director of the Small Business Institute at the University of Cincinnati, talks about entrepreneurship & the UC and Cincom co-hosted Spirit of Enterprise MBA business plan competition taking place Feb 23-34 and success stories of past winners.
Entrepreneurial success, like success in any pursuit, is about the consummate understanding and mastery of key principles and not about following rules. A A rule states, “You must do it this way.” A principle says, “This works – and usually works well – and has done so through all remembered time.” The difference is crucial. [...]