As a privately-held company, it is Cincom’s long-standing policy to maintain the confidentiality of its financial information. However, we realize that some comparative information is desired for prospects, partners, analysts, journalists and other interested parties to understand the scope, size and performance quality of Cincom and its operations.
The following items should be beneficial in helping to understand Cincom’s corporate profile and financial position. Should you require additional information, please call Robyn Johnson at 1-800-2-Cincom, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now in our 46th year of leadership in the software industry. Our President, Thomas M. Nies, is the longest-serving active CEO in the computer industry. A video interview with Tom Nies regarding the role of Cincom in the evolution of the computer software industry resides alongside other industry giants such as Bill Gates (Microsoft) and Larry Ellison (Oracle) in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History. View the interview on the Smithsonian’s site at: http://americanhistory.si.edu/collections/comphist/.
Few other software companies can claim such leadership, longevity and contribution to the information systems industry. This success is a testament to our long-range thinking, significant investment in research and development and commitment to our customers’ success.
- Despite a difficult global economic environment over the past few years, Cincom continues to operate profitably and generate positive cash flows.
- Nearly all of the sizable companies in our business are publicly traded. Yet, without investment of any third-party capital, either private or public, Cincom currently ranks among the top 5% of all software companies worldwide (based on total revenues).
- More than half of our revenues are of a recurring nature from our customer base—one of the highest percentages in the information technology industry. These revenues represent a very consistent and predictable income stream and allow us to deliver on our commitment of ensuring that Cincom product lines continue to meet the ongoing needs of our customers today and in the future.
- Cincom maintains 30 offices in 20 countries distributed over six continents, and has customers in 65 countries. We have over 700 employees and provide customer support around the clock, 365 days per year.
- Leading analyst firms such as Gartner, AMR and Doculabs, as well as strategic partners such as Microsoft have recommended us to their clients, and many have become Cincom customers.
Cincom serves thousands of clients around the globe, including international customers:
- Manufacturing: 3M, Boeing, Siemens, Trane
- Financial Services: American Bankers Insurance, Bank of America, Barclays, Dun & Bradstreet
- Healthcare: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina, Wells Fargo
- Government: Ohio Department of Transportation, San Joaquin County Office of Education
- Higher Education: Pennsylvania State University, Purdue University, University of Virginia, University of South Australia
To request other available financial information not shown here, contact Donna Burns at 1-800-2-Cincom or email@example.com