- Sullivan-Palatek Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Health Insurance Providers Prompted to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
Cincom Systems has signed a technology partnership agreement with RF-SMART, a division of ICS, Inc. RF-SMART provides all-in-one data collection and mobility supply chain execution software. This partnership will enable customers to easily collect project and inventory data via barcodes and RFID chips, and seamlessly migrate that data into their Cincom Total™ ERP system.
Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
The Sterling Group, a provider of industrial equipment for the plastics industry, has chosen Cincom Acquire®, a product configurator, quoting and pricing software designed to improve sales processes for companies selling complex products or services.
Less than a year after announcing that it had become a Microsoft Dynamics® CRM reseller, Cincom Systems has sold the product to XEC, Inc., a provider of controls, refrigeration and mission-critical solutions.
Cincom Acquire®, a guided selling and product configuration software solution from Cincom Systems, has improved its integration with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM to help companies selling complex products or services through multiple channels improve their sales effectiveness.