- Sullivan-Palatek Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Health Insurance Providers Prompted to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
In 2004, Ernst & Young inducted Mr. Nies into its Entrepreneur of the Year Hall of Fame.
In 2005, along with the CEO of Adobe, Mr. Nies won the International Stevie Award for Best Executive in the International Business Awards, “the business world’s own Oscars,” according to the New York Post.
In 2006, Nies was named as one of the Top Ten IT Visionaries by START-IT magazine and was invited to speak at the United Nations on the topic of maximizing technology investments through innovative simplification.
In 2007-2008, Cincom and Mr. Nies were the focus of a Harvard Business School Case Study.
In 2008, Cincom’s 4oth Anniversary was recognized in the New York Times. Mr. Nies thanked Cincom’s customers and employees for “40 years of impossible dreaming in the software industry” on large screens in Times Square in New York and Las Vegas.
In 2010, Nies launched an entrepreneurial leadership website to provide ideas, inspirations, insights and information to help tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders.
In 2011, Nies launched Understanding University or Understanding “U,” a course to teach the art of entrepreneurship and sales in the complex sales process.
To view the complete biography go to the Tom Nies website.