- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Five Ways to Tackle Australia’s Challenging Business Climate, Topic of Cincom Presentation at National Manufacturing Week
- XEC, Inc. Chooses Cincom for its Microsoft Dynamics CRM Needs
CINCINNATI – June 21, 2011 – Software and services provider Cincom Systems (http://www.cincom.com) announces the quarterly results of its customer-service survey conducted from January 2011 through May 2011. Over 500 surveys were sent only to customers who had actually used Cincom support services. 2011 Survey Results – Good, Very Good or Excellent Ninety-seven percent of [...]
CINCINNATI, Ohio — June 15, 2011 —The International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies, the 19th annual European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG) conference, will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland on August 22-26, 2011. Software and service provider, Cincom Systems, is a platinum sponsor for the event.
CINCINNATI – June 10, 2011 – How often do you get the chance to bet on a sure thing? Worldwide software provider, Cincom Systems, will be exhibiting its sure thing — the latest version of Cincom Eloquence® — at the AHIP Institute 2011 in San Francisco and the 15th annual America’s Claims Event in New [...]
CINCINNATI – June 2, 2011 – How often do you get the chance to bet on a sure thing? Worldwide software provider Cincom Systems will be exhibiting their sure thing – the latest version of Eloquence™ – at the IASA 2011 Educational Conference & Business Show held June 5 – 8, at the Gaylord Opryland [...]
CINCINNATI – May 19, 2011 – How often do you get the chance to bet on a sure thing? Worldwide software provider Cincom Systems will be exhibiting their sure thing – the latest version of Eloquence™ – at the 2011 ACORD LOMA Insurance System Forumheld May 22 – May 24, a two-day conference at the San Diego Convention Center.
Document output costs significantly reduced due to flexible integration into existing infrastructure and effective management of various delivery channels
CINCINNATI, Ohio — April 18, 2011 — In most companies, creating new products isn’t the problem – selling them is. Cincom Systems (http://www.cincom.com) had an epiphany: selling shouldn’t be a nightmare for salespeople. With the right tools, lackluster sales teams can become selling machines. So what’s holding them back? The never-ending process of tracking down [...]
Cincom Systems and Level 5 Lean are co-hosting a complimentary Lean simulation workshop for business leaders interested in applying Lean-thinking principles as a framework for business improvement on April 6, 2011 at Cincom’s Sydney, Australia office.
- Help build awareness
- Highlight the latest research and information
- Promote fund-raising events to help contribute to finding a cure for this debilitating disease