- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Five Ways to Tackle Australia’s Challenging Business Climate, Topic of Cincom Presentation at National Manufacturing Week
- XEC, Inc. Chooses Cincom for its Microsoft Dynamics CRM Needs
As host and sponsor of University of Cincinnati’s 9th annual “Spirit of Enterprise” competition, Cincom CEO, Tom Nies awards University of Louisville team $10,000 and title of “Spirit of Enterprise” champion.
Join Expert Access Radio Sunday at 4:05 p.m. EST on 55KRC.com – The Talk Station – for our interviews with John D. Leavy, author of “Outcome-Based Marketing: New Rules for Marketing on the Web,” and Mark Satterfield, author of the #1 bestseller, “Unique Sales Stories.”
- Help build awareness
- Highlight the latest research and information
- Promote fund-raising events to help contribute to finding a cure for this debilitating disease
We covered “Rich Dad Poor Dad,”; “The Cash Flow Quadrant,”; and “The Business of the 21st Century.” Hold on for a verbal ride … it’s a raucous, rowdy and real-world interview.
Listen to the Expert Access Radio interview with Robert Kiyosaki.
Entrepreneurial success, like success in any pursuit, is about the consummate understanding and mastery of key principles and not about following rules. A A rule states, “You must do it this way.” A principle says, “This works – and usually works well – and has done so through all remembered time.” The difference is crucial. [...]
Authority, Responsibility and Accountability Some principles for sound commercial, social and political functionality are vital. Among these are that every right implies a responsibility and every privilege a duty. Authority is an empowerment vested in, or earned by, someone which confers power. But, power demands accountability. The principle of accountability is an intrinsic, inherent and [...]
What do a billionaire shoeshiner, Bo Diddley, bad PowerPoint, worse e-mail, sabertooth tigers, the Dalia Lama, Starbucks, Donkey O’Tee, a miraculous feline resurrection, bloggers with nothing to say, why Twitter is wrong, and the only real-world reference guide to entrepreneurship and business you’ll ever need have in common? Read the Cincom Expert Access Feature Story [...]
Pardon our E-dust … and any errors you might see. We’re working on our newsroom to provide the latest in ideas, news, information and insights in the technology industry for our clients, media, and industry analysts.