- Sullivan-Palatek Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Health Insurance Providers Prompted to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
What We Do in a Nutshell
How We Do It
We provide software to simplify and improve business operations and customer communications.
Cincom enterprise technologies include contact center software, document automation software, manufacturing software, product configuration software, healthcare software, database management software and application development software.
Why We’re Different
We are now in our 44th year of leadership in the software industry. Our President, Thomas M. Nies, is the longest-serving active CEO in the computer industry. A video interview with Tom Nies regarding the role of Cincom in the evolution of the computer software industry resides alongside other industry giants such as Bill Gates (Microsoft) and Larry Ellison (Oracle) in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of American History. View the Tom Nies interview on the Smithsonian’s site at: http://americanhistory.si.edu/collections/comphist/.
Few other software companies can claim such leadership, longevity and contribution to the information systems industry. This success is a testament to our long-range thinking, significant investment in research and development and commitment to our customers’ success.
What Really Matters
The greatest value we offer is to deliver a great experience to your staff and your customers.
- Ninety-eight percent of our customers rate us highly.
- Nine out of 10 recommend us.