CINCINNATI, Ohio ― March 12, 2014 ― The Cincom Business Suite (http://dynamics.cincom.com), an advanced version of Microsoft Dynamics® AX for complex manufacturers, has significantly enhanced its product data management capabilities. As an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, the Cincom Business Suite now enables manufacturers to further
- increase project profitability,
- improve engineering, manufacturing and sales coordination and
- reduce the opportunity for errors when implementing an engineering change order.
On top of the existing Microsoft Dynamics AX functions, the Cincom Business Suite also provides multiple bill of material (BOM) types, enhanced BOM capabilities and in-depth engineering change controls.
“Complex manufacturers are looking for ways to ensure profitability, maintain compliance and drive growth,” said Dave Schwarber, managing director of Cincom Manufacturing Business Solutions. “The additional product data management functionality that Cincom has built into Microsoft Dynamics AX will provide manufacturers the visibility into all of their product-development data to make better decisions.”
This release of the Cincom Business Suite also includes the following additional features:
- Multi-purpose bills of material (BOMs) and routes
- Centralization and decentralization of functional departments, roles and locations
- Enhanced revision control for items, BOMs and routes with production impact analysis and approval workflow
For a demonstration of the Cincom Business Suite’s product data management capabilities, call 1-800-274-6781.