- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Five Ways to Tackle Australia’s Challenging Business Climate, Topic of Cincom Presentation at National Manufacturing Week
- XEC, Inc. Chooses Cincom for its Microsoft Dynamics CRM Needs
New web series will share Cincom ERP expertise
The enterprise resource planning market is changing rapidly. Many companies have discovered a need for an ERP system that can keep up with the depth and pace of change. To address this issue, some companies have employed a two-tier ERP strategy to give them a competitive advantage against the competition.
Cincom ERP recognized this strategy using white papers and web pages to address the topic, but also saw value in a more interactive and personal approach to share the ideas, insights and information that its sales team, marketing managers and analyst relations personnel were seeing in the field.
To be able to share its vertical insights Cincom ERP is releasing an ongoing webcast series that explores the latest market dynamics and trends in ERP. The first episode of the webcast discusses the rising dominance of two-tier ERP, the future of IT, and profitable execution.
Watch the first episode of “ERP Market Update” here.
If you have any comments, questions or insights please send them to Louis Columbus.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!