- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Five Ways to Tackle Australia’s Challenging Business Climate, Topic of Cincom Presentation at National Manufacturing Week
- XEC, Inc. Chooses Cincom for its Microsoft Dynamics CRM Needs
Having a successful two-tier ERP strategy can potentially save your company thousands of hours and millions of dollars in lost opportunities, but what is the “right” two-tier ERP strategy for your company?
CINCINNATI, Ohio – Today’s successful businesses are utilizing two-tier ERP strategies to their advantage. Never before has time been so precious a resource, so costly to replace and so essential for capitalizing on opportunities. Gone are the days of the old, slow-to-react ERP system. ERP systems, the heart of many complex manufacturers, must be agile, focused on customers and capable of being quickly integrated to, reconfigured and most of all aligned to strategy to succeed.
This is according to the white paper, “Conquering Complexity in Real-Time Using Two-Tier ERP Strategies – Best Practices of Complex Manufacturers” (http://ow.ly/aV6Ig), presented by Cincom Systems (http://erp.cincom.com) that examines the best practices for companies that are out to become more competitive with a two-tier ERP strategy. “By concentrating on steps you can take today to transform your complex business ― and make it more competitive, responsive and opportunistic ― your company will better use the ERP systems it has,” says Louis Columbus, author of the white paper. “It’s time to challenge the status quo and confront complexity for what it is ― a major roadblock.”
“Conquering Complexity in Real-Time Using Two-Tier ERP Strategies – Best Practices of Complex Manufacturers” (http://ow.ly/aV6Ig) answers the following questions:
- Can using a two-tier ERP strategy support the strategic role of factories in their global value chains?
- Can following a two-tier ERP strategy unite enterprise systems to a common objective?
- How do you define critical success factors for both pilots and full production?
“Opportunities are everywhere. Spotting and acting on them takes enterprise systems that can cut through complexity and allow a business to quickly get to its goals,” says Louis Columbus.
To download Cincom’s “Conquering Complexity in Real-Time Using Two-Tier ERP Strategies – Best Practices of Complex Manufacturers,” visit http://ow.ly/aV6Ig (no registration form required).
For 43 years, Cincom has helped thousands of clients worldwide by solving complex business problems with its software and services. For more information about Cincom’s products and services, contact Cincom at 1-800-2CINCOM (USAonly), send an e-mail to email@example.com or visit the company’s website at www.cincom.com. Cincom is a Gold Certified Partner of the Microsoft Corporation.
Corporate Public Relations
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!