- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Realizes Significant Value from Cincom Eloquence®
- Cincom Celebrates 25th Anniversary of Bringing Supersonic Flight to Cincinnati
- Cincom Eloquence to Exhibit at TINTECH 2013 with Industry-Leading Expertise
- Smeal Chooses Cincom Acquire Product Configuration Software
- Cincom Strengthens Document Output Team
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of PlanetTogether
Hailed by former President Ronald Reagan as “the epitome of the entrepreneurial spirit of American business,” and profiled by the Smithsonian Institute as one of the “pioneers of the software industry,” alongside other industry giants such as Bill Gates (Microsoft) and Larry Ellison (Oracle), Tom Nies founded Cincom in September 1968. This was three years before the term “Silicon Valley” was ever uttered, seven years before Microsoft was founded in 1975 and nine years before Oracle was founded in 1977.
The Cincinnati Business Achievement Awards, presented by the UC Carl H. Lindner College of Business Alumni Board of Governors, is Cincinnati’s longest-standing event recognizing achievement in business and service to the community. Past recipients of the award include Paul Polman, CEO of Unilever brands, Richard Molen, CEO of Huffy Corporation, and Otto Budig Jr., president and owner of Budco Group, Inc.
- How to Go from $600 to $17,000, to $86 Million: the Rewarding Art of Selling Value
- Cincom CEO Tom Nies Interview on “Expert Access Radio”