YOU’VE HEARD THE VOICE
Fans of movies and television may be familiar with the sound of Kari Kimmel’s voice. The songwriter and recording artist has contributed more than 100 songs to stories on the big and small screens, including the animated blockbuster “Wall-E,” ABC medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Private Practice,” “The Hills,” “Ella Enchanted” and many more. Recently, Kari recorded a song for the hit TV series “Burn Notice.”
Kari Kimmel’s story is one of extreme hard work and intense passion.Originally from South Florida, she moved to Los Angeles seven years ago to pursue her love of music.
CREATIVE MARKETING MAVEN
Kari plays multiple instruments, records in her own studio, produces most of her own songs, and… handles her own marketing. That’s right. She handles her own marketing.
ABOUT EXPERT ACCESS RADIO
“Expert Access Radio” delivers live, in-depth interviews with business leaders and bestselling authors from around the world. Recent guests include:
- John Mauldin, financial expert and author of the bestseller “Endgame: The End of the Debt Supercycle and How It Changes Everything.“
- Guy Kawasaki, author of the bestseller “Enchantment: the Art of Changing Minds, Hearts and Actions.“
- Tom Nies, Cincom CEO and a pioneering entrepreneurial founder of the software industry.
- Al Ries, bestselling author of “Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind” and “The Fall of Advertising & the Rise of PR,” among a gazillion others.
- Laura Ries, bestselling co-author of 11 books with Al Ries. She’s also a television personality and commentator.
- Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of the “Rich Dad Poor Dad” series of books.
- Pen Densham, writer, producer, director. Films and television series produced by Pen and his partner have grossed over $1 billion. These projects include: “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves,” “Backdraft,” “Moll Flanders,” “Rocky II,” “Blown Away,” “Houdini.“
- Dr. Rick Kirschner, author of “How to Click with People in Business and Life.“
- Rick Robinson, author of “Manifest Destiny.“
- Ms. Sam Horn, author of “POP” and “Tongue Fu!“
- Steven Pressfield, international bestselling author of “The Legend of Bagger Vance” and “The War of Art.“
- David Meerman Scott, author of “The New Rules of Marketing & PR” and “Real-time Marketing & PR.“
Complete roster of guests is available on ScoopIT