- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Realizes Significant Value from Cincom Eloquence®
- Cincom Celebrates 25th Anniversary of Bringing Supersonic Flight to Cincinnati
- Cincom Eloquence to Exhibit at TINTECH 2013 with Industry-Leading Expertise
- Smeal Chooses Cincom Acquire Product Configuration Software
- Cincom Strengthens Document Output Team
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of PlanetTogether
CINCINNATI, Ohio ― The Cincom Acquire® knowledge-based selling platform is now available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Cincom Acquire gives you the ability to put serious sales knowledge at the fingertips of your sales team and dealers, with powerful guided selling, configuration, pricing, quoting and proposal tools that are smoothly integrated with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 platform.
With Cincom Acquire, you can extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM to:
- Capture and harness expert knowledge across your enterprise
- Drive guided selling, cross-selling and up-selling
- Quickly configure, price and quote complex products and services
- Instantly generate quotes and proposal documents
- Quickly price and re-price quotes
- Collaborate with colleagues and dealers on configurations, quotations and proposals
- Quickly access product catalog and pricing information directly from within CRM
Leveraging Microsoft Technology
“We’ve been able to leverage the improved integration capabilities of MS CRM2011 to deliver a more seamless and powerful user experience at a lower cost of ownership,” says Jim Wilson, Acquire Program Manager. “With our new release, CRM users will be able to extend almost any part of CRM with expert knowledge to improve sales effectiveness.”
Today’s news was announced at Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia. Cincom Systems is a bronze sponsor of Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2011 featuring its Cincom Acquire Knowledge-based Selling Platform at Booth #1127.
About Cincom Acquire
Cincom Acquire automates the effective selling of complex products and services. It enables true collaborative selling processes and provides guided selling, channel and distributor collaboration, sales and product configuration as well as quotation and proposal management and integrates with existing systems including Cincom® CONTROL™, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and salesforce.com.
Cincom Acquire has helped manufacturers selling complex products and services successfully streamline their sales, design and proposal processes by delivering critical product and sales knowledge to the point of sale, while significantly reducing “quote-to-cash” time. Cincom has helped manufacturers reduce proposal generation time from five days to 15 minutes, decrease time to close a sale by 80 percent and cut lead times from 14 weeks to six weeks.
For 42 years, Cincom has helped thousands of clients worldwide by solving complex business problems with its software and services. For more information about Cincom’s products and services, contact Cincom at 1-800-2CINCOM (USA only), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company’s website at http://www.cincom.com. Cincom is a Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft Corporation.
Donna Hedge Burns
Corporate Public Relations
Cincom, the Quadrant Logo, Cincom Acquire and CONTROL are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cincom Systems, Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective companies.
(c) 2011 Cincom Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!