- Sullivan-Palatek Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Health Insurance Providers Prompted to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
CINCINNATI, March 9, 2011 — Cincom CEO Tom Nies is featured in the March issue of Smart Business magazine. The column, “Selling Sense and Sensibilities,” is Mr. Nies’ second feature in what will be a monthly contribution to the Ideas and Ideals section.
The column will be available in print in the Cincinnati Smart Business magazine, but it is available online nationally on the Smart Business website.
You can find a pdf version of Mr. Nies’ second column here: March 2011 Tom Nies Smart Business Column. Please send any comments, feedback or topic suggestions to Cincom CEO Tom Nies at Tnies@cincom.com
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!