Cincom is looking for a knowledgeable Senior Software Engineer to analyze and document gaps between present and desired future state application architecture. You will collaborate with globally distributed business representatives to enhance the current CEM/Synchrony application in order to meet both short-term and longer-term business objectives. You will have an in-depth understanding of writing code that runs and scales well, especially in the areas of exception handling and concurrency. You will identify and incorporate appropriate ideas and innovations into the application code base. You will work closely within a distributed development environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills along with outstanding problem-solving and analytical abilities are an absolutely necessity for this leadership role.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable undergraduate education
- Eight-year Application Software Development background
- Call Center, Contact Center, PBX, Telephony development experience a plus
- Extensive Application design and development as an architect or working closely with an architect
- Websphere or JBoss (Websphere Portal a plus)
- JSP, EJB, Struts, Java, Java Script, J2EE, AJAX, Eclipse, Servlets, JDBC, XML, HTML, Windows , Web Services
- RCS, CVS or SVN Source Code Control Systems
- Database fluency with SQL Server, Oracle or DB2
- Applicants must be currently US work authorized
- This is NOT a telecommuting or work-from-home job. Residence near Cincom’s Global Headquarters in Southwest Ohio is required.
If you are interested in becoming an important contributor to Cincom’s CEM/Synchrony Software Engineering Team, please APPLY NOW or e-mail us via email@example.com. Be sure to attach a copy of your résumé, and reference PRF 3356 in the subject line.
RÉSUMÉS ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
Cincom delivers application software and services to clients worldwide who need to innovate and simplify complex business processes. Cincom’s easy-to-use, high-value solutions empower clients to overcome operation obstacles, paving the way to higher productivity, sustainability and profit. Cincom serves thousands of clients on six continents.
CEM/Cincom® Synchrony™ Team
Year after year, Cincom software earns the respect of industry experts with its innovations, performance and results. Synchrony, Call Center Magazine’s 2007 “Product of the Year,” is a multi-channel, unified contact center solution proven to enhance customer relationships while optimizing agent and business-user efficiency. Available hosted or on-premise, Synchrony unites an intelligent agent desktop with multi-channel interaction management for accurate, consistent and productive interactions. Cincom is an equal opportunity employer.