Cincom Document Solutions Group announces an immediate Senior Requirements Analyst opening. This position assists the Global CDS Star Team organization in scoping, designing, and implementing successful application software installations.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Eight years product management experience (software industry) in a requirements analyst or business analyst role (insurance industry experience a plus)
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or information systems (MBA a plus)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to identify, analyze, and successfully articulate complex issues and information to stakeholders
- Residence near Cincom Global Headquarters in Cincinnati
About Cincom Document Solutions
Cincom Document Solutions (CDS) provides the automation tools necessary to design sophisticated document models that can be dynamically applied to all types of communications – from simple correspondence to highly personalized proposals – from any source. Engineered to deploy via service-oriented architecture (SOA) and with a 100% commitment to open standards, Eloquence optimizes legacy investments while providing efficient, rapid integrations, multiple delivery channels, and outputs in a variety of formats in any form preferred – print, fax, email, or web.
About Cincom (http://newsroom.cincom.com/about)
For 41 years, Cincom has helped thousands of clients worldwide by solving complex business problems with its software and services.
How to Apply
- If interested and qualified for this senior requirements analyst position, please apply VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
- Attach resume and reference Requisition 3266 in the subject line
RESUMES ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
…an equal opportunity employer