- Sullivan-Palatek Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
- Health Insurance Providers Prompted to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Cincom Systems Expands Partner Network with Addition of RF-SMART
- Intelliverse and Cincom Systems Partner to Provide Cloud-Based, Multi-Channel Contact Center Solution
- MTL Insurance Deploys Cincom’s Document Communications Software
- Sterling Group Selects Cincom Acquire Configure, Price, Quote Software
Synchrony 7.4 Supports IBM WebSphere and Multi-channel Vendor Interaction Integrations CHICAGO – June 30, 2009 – Cincom Systems announces the latest release of Cincom Synchrony, its award-winning unified agent desktop solution. Synchrony 7.4 includes support for the IBM WebSphere Application Server Platform, allowing organizations to benefit from IBM’s SOA platform within Synchrony. Also new in [...]
Synchrony 7.4 Supports IBM WebSphere and Multi-channel Vendor Interaction Integrations
CHICAGO – June 30, 2009 – Cincom Systems announces the latest release of Cincom Synchrony, its award-winning unified agent desktop solution. Synchrony 7.4 includes support for the IBM WebSphere Application Server Platform, allowing organizations to benefit from IBM’s SOA platform within Synchrony.
Also new in this release is Synchrony OpenCIM – a component that easily synchs with third-party customer interaction management (CIM) solutions from vendors such as Genesys, Cisco, and Avaya.
“We’re seeing more and more customers who, due to acquisitions or other business evolution circumstances, have several contact centers with separate Interaction Management (IM) systems. The queues from these IM systems are dedicated, or more accurately, restricted to only those agents connected to a particular system. This organizational inefficiency results in the inability to transfer calls between queues. Cincom Synchrony 7.4 can bring these systems together,” said Trent Fulcher, program director, Cincom Customer Experience and Contact Center Solutions.
Cincom Synchrony 7.4 Key Enhancements – IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) support:
- J2EE Connector Architecture (JCA) and Connection Pooling
- Object Request Broker (ORB)
- Java Management Extensions (JMX)
- Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
- Java Authentication and Authorization Service
- Supports integration with leading CIM vendors
- Allows customers who have invested significant time and money into a CIM solution to complement that solution with Synchrony’s Unified Agent Desktop
- Enables customers to retain their existing call queuing and routing rules of their existing CIM infrastructure while being able to view and handle Voice, Email, Chat, and Fax interactions within a single Synchrony interface
For 40 years, Cincom’s problem-solving software, services and people have helped thousands of companies all over the world grow and manage their businesses.
Cincom is an IBM Premier Business Partner, a status is awarded each year to fewer than 150 of IBM�s 5,000 value-added resellers worldwide. For more information about Cincom’s products and services, contact Cincom at 1-800-2CINCOM (USA only), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the company’s website at www.cincom.com.
Cincom Public Relations
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!